Film Making Course.
Learn how to direct, manage & shoot your own short movies. Graduation project will be a short movie with its poster.
- Training Methodology:
- Levels: Beginner & Intermediate.
- Theoretical & Practical.
- There will be a placement test for the participants to determine their level.
- Requirements from the participants:
1: Any camera with video shooting capability.
2: If possible (not a requirement) camera tripod, lighting, mic, laptop with editing program.
- Best participants will have the opportunity to train and work with Director Fouad El Sherbini in shooting locations.
- Graduation films of the participants will be shown in the Opera, Cinema Palace and Film Cultural Center.
1: Introduction about film making industry.
2: Basics of directing, production, script writing & story board.
3: Team work; how to choose your crew & how to deal with the client.
4: Camera technicalities.
5: Lighting technicalities: Indoor & outdoor.
6: Frame Composition.
7: Camera shots.
8: Camera angles.
9: Camera movements.
10: Location problem solving.
11: Basics of editing & montage.
12: Summing up & revision.
13: Exams, homework & graduation project. (Theoretical & Practical)
Duration & Fees.
48 Hours / 16 Lectures
Twice a week. 3 hr/class.
A minimum attendance of 80%
13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt.
33371239 - 33371227
01120002100 - 01111899998 - 01001188887
Work Days & Hours:
Saturdays through Thursdays
10:00 am – 08:00 pm