Duration: two months and a half
Once a week from 6:30 till 8:30 PM
Instructor: Mr. Karim Nabil .
Photography Course outline
• History of photography.
• Understanding Exposure.
• Camera Modes.
• 1st Outing.
- Composition (The Criteria of the good photo).
- Creativity of photography.
• 2nd Outing.
- Colors and White Balance.
- Introduction to lighting.
- Internal Workshop with lighting.
• 3rd Outing
- Photography categories (Press, Landscape and Abstract)
- The Art of shooting Portrait.
- An Exam.
- One field trip.
- How to choose your Camera (Understanding 20 items).
- Photo manipulation with Photoshop.
- An Exhibition.
Contact us for more information.