Human resources are an invaluable asset directly contributing to the success and progress of any organization. However, managing human resources requires a great deal of knowledge and expertise.
This program provides the necessary knowledge and skills needed by a Human Resources Manager to enhance the performance of employees through training, incentives, proper work environment and fringe benefits.
Who Should Attend?
This program is for Bachelor Degree Holders who seek more knowledge and skills in the area of human resources or those who would like to redirect their careers.
HR Strategic Management
• The Strategic Role of Human Resource
• Strategic Human Resource Management and HR Scorecard Recruiting, Selection and Placement
• Conducting Job Analysis
• Personnel Planning and Recruiting
• Employees’ Testing and Evaluation
• Selection Interviewing
• Job Placement Documents
Compensation, Benefits and Incentives
• Establishing Salary Structure
• Establishing Strategic Pay Plan
• Establishing Pay for Performance System
• Financial and non-Financial Incentives.
• Developing Job Benefits System Training, Development & Career Management
• Developing and Implementing Training Plans
• Developing Employees and their Career Paths.
• Measuring Organization Management
• Establishing Performance Appraisal System
• Applying Labor law regulations
• Developing Employees Health, Security and Safety Systems
• Managing Global HR Activities
• Selection Interviewing
• Job Placement Documents Human Resources Information Systems
• Creating an HRIS
• Managing HR Documents
• Controlling Employees Records
• Use tools needed for human resource management to achieve company objectives.
• Develop an understanding of emerging trends within the human resource management function.
• Have an understanding of labor and pension law to ensure compliance.
• Train participants and how to define jobs in Learns of tasks and recruitments and how to interview and select candidates.
• Use methods for measuring performance training and compensation.
• Classes are conducted twice a week for period of about 7 month.
• Lecture duration is only 3 hours.
Diplomas are granted to participants who complete the courses with a minimum overall grade point average of 70% (i.e. C grade), as well as prepare and present a research paper. Minimum attendance level for each module is 80%.
• Original Graduate Certificate plus copy
• Copy of proper ID
• English Test or Equivalent