International Trade Gate is a professional international trade program designed for individuals and businesses aiming at building or enhancing their knowledge and expertise in the field of import-export management. The ITG offers individuals and businesses the practical skills they need to succeed in today’s competitive global marketplace. Our programs and services address human resource issues by, providing employers with resources to build their international business capacity; assisting individuals in developing their international business skills and knowledge; and providing international business training support for educators and students. Based on best practices and developed by leading international business experts, Career Gates’ resources are the standards of excellence for trade practitioners.
The ITGP consists of 6 main consecutive modules (known as gates) kasyno casino en ligne francais legal and listed as follows:
1. Global Business and Legal Environment
2. International Market Research
3. International Sales and Marketing
4. Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
5. International Trade Finance
6. Practical Application - International Business Plan
What are the Key Benefits?
Upon completion of the ITG, you will:
• Be recognized as a professional whose competencies in international trade are of the highest standards and who have the credential to prove it.
• Have knowledge and skills that provide you with a personal competitive advantage in international markets and in your place of work.
• Be able to develop an international business plan/strategy which is considered a milestone in any international trade activity.
The evaluation for ITGP is based on a 90 minutes Multiple Choice Questions - MCQ exam – 15 min for each module. Participants are required to achieve a score of at least 70% in each module separately and may be asked to repeat the exam for certain modules where they did not achieve the minimum requirements. Part of the evaluation will be also based on a group presentation by the end of module (6). Absence levels should not exceed 25% of the total duration of the program (9 absence days out of 36 days).
• An undergraduate (bachelor) degree
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English
• A complete accepted application form
• personal resume
• 2 photos