Styling Course for Fashion Design.
Courses and workshops on how to create characters and set solutions utilizing merchandise and props, while working with photographers and camera professionals for fashion photography, publication layouts, and media assignments.if you have a strong visual sense and an aptitude for working with color and proportion, consider becoming a fashion stylist, creating visual solutions for publications, media, and entertainment events. This course provides an in-depth study of the stylist's role in print and interactive media, with an emphasis on fashion and home fashion.
he actual work and responsibilities of the assistant stylist and stylist, from shopping and prepping merchandise to working with models and layouts, are covered. The specifics of styling professionalism are taught. Program is highly interactive, with work assignments. This program provides a step-by-step education in the basics of styling for advertising, print layouts, television commercials, and video assignments. Course includes how to shop the market, work with costume designers, and pick models and actors. The professionalism necessary for both large and small assignments is stressed. Program includes a mock photo shoot.
- Styling for fashion design.
- Understanding proportions, colors, cuts, styles and looks for fashion runways.
- Color combination and creating color palettes.
- Creating mood boards for styling.
- Mix & match concepts in fashion styling.
- Fabrics and creating fabric boards.
- Fashion designers and their trends.
- How to create looks.
- Accessories, hair and makeup trends.
- Capsule looks and styling tips on how to create them.
Duration, Classes & Fees:
Duration: 18hrs - 6 Sessions
Classes: 2 Sessions/week - 3hrs/Session
13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt.
33371239 - 33371227
01120002100 - 01111899998 - 01001188887
Work Days & Hours:
Saturdays through Thursdays
10:00 am – 08:00 pm