Fashion draping is an important part of fashion design. Draping for fashion design is the process of positioning and pinning fabric on a dress form to develop the structure of a garment design. A fashion designer can play with the way fabric falls to create new designs at the start of the apparel design process. After draping, the fabric is removed from the dress form and used to create the sewing pattern for the garment.
Course Outline - 4 Modules (86 hrs.)
- With one dart front and back knee length.
- Fitted draped dress with ruffles (full length) to be finished in tulle.
- Loose draped dress with cowls on top & bottom (full length) to be finished in stretchy fabric.
- Fitted corsage with panels and boning to be stitched in actual fabric.
- 1st DESIGN: Students own collection: A cocktail dress to be stitched in actual fabrics.
- 2nd DESIGN : Students own collection: Long eveningwear dress to be stitched in actual fabrics.
Duration & Fess:
Duration: 84 hrs. (class held once per week every Sunday from 4:00-9:00 pm)
13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt.
33371239 - 33371227
01120002100 - 01111899998 - 01001188887
Work Days & Hours:
Saturdays through Thursdays
10:00 am – 08:00 pm